Anime | Carti | Filme | Jocuri | Manga | Persoane | Poezii | Seriale | Visual Novels
ANIME5 Centimeters per Second
- The things I had to tell her… The things I hoped she would listen to… There were so many of them.
- The future is not a straight line. There are many different pathways. We must try to decide that future for ourselves.
- Men have their dreams that women can’t understand.
- People are like dice, a certain Frenchman said that. You throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing. People are free because they can do that. Everyone’s circumstances are different, but no matter how small the choice, at the very least, you can throw yourself. It’s not chance or fate. It’s the choice you made.
- God is emotional bullshit.
- God’s not at home. He’s on vacation in Vegas.
- I can show you what color your brain is.
- All they saw in me was another little ghetto rat with no power and no God. What’s left for a poor little Chinese bitch to rely on? It’s money of course. And guns. Fuckin’ A, with these two things, the world is a great place.
- Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? He said, “Don’t bring me any trouble, bitch!”
- There are many books in the library. Each book has a wonderful story that will never happen in reality. But as you fall in love, reality becomes a wonderful story better than any novel.
- The weak always cling to words, and those with power die for those without it.
- All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That’s why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! What became of the EU, who claimed that all are equal? It is in constant conflict because its tenets go against human nature! The Middle Eastern Federation, which harbors similar sentiments, is constantly mired with sloths! But our Britannia is not like them! We put an end to wars and evolve with every conquest! Britannia alone looks forward and moves forward to a better future! The death of my son Clovis is yet more proof that our empire is evolving. Fight! For the future rests in the hands of its ruler! ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
- Only those that are prepared to fire should be fired at.
- If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?
- When you’re miserable, you need someone more miserable than yourself…
- We hunt them, experiment on them, and then we kill them. And after all that we call them monsters?!
- I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything. So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.
- Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her.
- Yes I’ve used a condom before. They can store up to 1 liter of water.
- When you meet with scary people, you must always protect your wallet and asshole!
- Death is certain, its hour uncertain.
- *Onizuka’s penis is bit by a snake* Someone. Suck the poison out!… Fuyutsuki-chan. I beg you! Suck it out quickly!
- Tears are the sweat of the heart.
- A brat who is afraid to be hurt isn’t qualified to love someone.
- Give a kid a smoke he’ll be happy for a day. Teach him how to smoke… he’ll be happy for a whole shortened life.
- I like the way this girl operates! She showed me her butt before she shows me her face! Is she a stripper?
- I’ve wondered about this for a long time… whether love that never blossomed really has any meaning… whether when something has vanished it’s just like it never existed in the first place… I now understand… that there is meaning. There was a meaning… right here. I’m so glad… I fell in love… with you.
- Wasted effort is the privilege of youth.
- It is quite unpleasant to be stepped upon. Doing the stepping, however, feels quite good.
- There are few wars between good and evil, most are between one good and another good.
- All heroes have established thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands. Their subordinates also know that.
- In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
- – Admiral, is it true that everyone has a premonition about their own death?
– Julian, how can you take the word of someone who hasn’t died yet?
- Nobody does anything until he gets an opportunity.
- The “freedom not to get involved.” It’s perhaps the most valued freedom we have in this country.
- The goddess of victory is waving her underwear in your faces!
- I don’t think screaming in pain in place of his superior is among an adjutant’s duties.
- There is only one Reinhard von Lohengramm, and there is only one man whose name will be remembered for killing me. Who wants to be that man?!
- Someone like me can hold power and make others live or die as he likes. If that isn’t a flaw of democracy, then what is?
- Alcohol is humanity’s friend. Can I abandon a friend? Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they’re still drinking it now.
- Ms. Celibacy doesn’t seem to want to relinquish me. After all, I’ve been dating her for the longest time, you know? I can’t bring myself to dump her.
- The woman I love is jealous, cries, and gets mad a lot. But when she smiles, nothing else matters.
- Neither strength alone nor will alone is enough.
- Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!
- God’s in His Heaven, and All’s Right with the World.
- Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
- Once the situation takes an unexpected turn, people don’t know how to react to it.
- Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies.
- Our opponents are not the Mariners of the past. They are today’s Mariners. You guys are afraid of today’s Mariners from looking at yesterday’s Mariners.
- A low possibility means it’s not zero.
- A professional baseball player’s job is not just to play baseball. Their job is to win.
- When there are too many irrelevant choices, people get disorientated.
- Bruises and fractures heal with time, but the wounds in people’s hearts do not heal as easily.
- He was happy simply to see her smile. That was all he needed.
- A life without happiness is a terrible thing.
- A load that’s heavy to carry alone is lighter when several people share the burden. Lily understood the family bond for the first time.
- If I don’t find happiness, my life has no meaning.
- If I just sit around, nothing is going to change.
- In this world, not everyone returns favours gratefully.
- If it’s a huge debt, spend a lifetime paying it back. Your bonds will last forever.
- No way our lives worth so little.
- Not realizing one’s love is more sinful than betraying one’s love.
- The hardest thing for me is not being able to see you any more.
- There are two kinds of love in this world: a love of joy… and a love of agony.
- Nothing is worse than being hungry and being alone.
- *Eruru hangover remedy scene*
– Oboro, drink it!
– Are you telling me to die?
– Humans don’t die that easily!
- There is no finer sight in the world than a girl making dinner.
- You always worry about other people. You are an endangered species.
CARTIA Dog of Flanders
- We are poor: we must take what God sends – the ill with the good; the poor cannot choose.
- Aşteaptă-te la tot ce-i de aşteptat într-o luptă. În felul ăsta, n-o să te surprindă nimic.
- Şi victoria din ziua aceea se preschimbă, pentru tot poporul, în doliu; căci în ziua aceea, poporul ştia că regele său îşi jelea fiul.
- Neliniştea subminează puterea.
- Profeţii sfîrşesc aproape întotdeauna de moarte violentă.
- Toţi cei ce se află mai prejos de tine îţi invidiază poziţia.
- Prea des mînia îl face pe om să-şi iasă din minţi şi să respingă ce-i şopteşte eul interior.
- Deţin controlul unui lucru numai acei ce-l pot distruge.
- Femeia e cîmpul tău; cultivă-ţi cîmpul.
- Hawat are emoţii puternice, Feyd. Numai omul lipsit de sentimente e de temut. Sentimentele profunde, emoţiile… ah, pe-acestea poţi să le transformi după pofta inimii.
- Să nu crezi niciodată că un om e mort, pînă ce nu i-ai văzut cadavrul. Şi nici atunci să nu fii sigur.
- Îngemănarea dintre ignoranţă şi cunoaştere… dintre sălbăticie şi cultură… Totul începe de la demnitatea cu care ne tratăm morţii.
- Conducătorul este unul dintre factorii care crează deosebirea dintre o gloată şi un popor. Conducătorul trebuie să menţină nivelul indivizilor. Prea puţini indivizi… şi un popor degenerează în gloată.
- Trei lucruri aduc inimii pacea: apa, iarba verde şi frumuseţea femeii.
- Dacă te bizui numai pe ochi, celelalte simţuri îţi slăbesc.
- N-am avut niciodată încredere în trădători, mormăi ca pentru sine. Nici chiar în trădătorii pe care i-am creat eu.
- Am lăsat emoţiile să-mi întunece raţiunea. O acţiune nefastă pentru un mentat.
- ― Iaca şi dom’ Doctor! zbieră Idaho.
Ce-i doctore? Ai venit şă-m’ pui atele?
Îşi roti ochii înceţoşaţi în direcţia Jessicăi.
― Prost bancu’, ă?
- Darul e binecuvîntarea celui ce dă.
- Un comandant trebuie să pară totdeauna încrezător. Încrederea oamenilor apasă pe umerii săi ca o povară, in timp ce el Înfruntă primejdia, nelăsînd să se vadă nimic.
- – E vorba de vreo opt sute de lucrători calificaţi, Gurney. Înaintea plecării navetei, trebuie să-i convingi pe cîţiva să rămînă cu noi.
― Cît de convingător să fiu, Sire?
- Orice drum parcurs pînă la capăt duce exact nicăieri. Escaladează muntele doar atît cît să te convingi că e munte. Din vîrful muntelui nu poţi să vezi muntele.
- Mintea porunceşte trupului şi trupul ascultă.. Mintea îşi porunceşte sieşi şi întîmpină rezistenţă.
- ― Există vreun localnic cu adevărat demn de încredere?
― Toţi cei care-i urăsc pe Harkonneni sînt demni de încredere.
- Nu lăsa temerile unei femei să-ţi întunece judecata.
- Dacă dorinţele ar fi peşti, ne-am azvîrli cu toţii năvoadele.
- Să nu uiţi niciodată ce-am să-ţi spun acum, băiete: o lume se sprijină pe patru lucruri… Învăţătura celor înţelepţi, dreptatea celor mari, rugăciunile celor credincioşi şi dîrzenia celor bravi. Dar toate astea nu înseamnă nimic… fără un conducător care cunoaşte arta guvernării. Aceasta să fie ştiinţa ta!
- Stăpîn e cel ce se pleacă. […] Salcia se pleacă în bătaia vîntului, prosperă şi dă naştere altor sălcii, pînă ce numărul lor va înălţa un zid în calea vîntului. Acesta e ţelul salciei.
- În politică, trepiedul este cea mai instabilă structură.
- Refuz propunerea de întrevedere pe care mi-ai transmis-o. Îţi cunosc prea bine perfidia, după cum ţi-o cunoaşte toată lumea.
- ― Da. Kwisatz Haderach: cel care poate fi în mai multe locuri deodată. Mulţi bărbaţi au încercat drogul… foarte mulţi. Dar nici unul n-a reuşit.
― Au încercat şi au dat greş? Cu toţii?
― O, nu, murmură bătrîna, clătinînd din cap. Au încercat şi au murit.
- Speranţa întunecă observaţia!
- Să nu mă tem. Frica ucide mintea. Frica este moartea măruntă, purtătoarea desfiinţării totale. Voi înfrunta frica. O voi lăsa să treacă peste mine, prin mine. Şi, după ce va fi trecut, îmi voi întoarce ochiul interior şi voi privi în urma ei. Pe unde a trecut frica, nu va mai fi nimic. Voi rămîne doar eu.
- Un om popular stîrneşte invidia celor puternici.
- Fiică a bucuriei – îi zise Enkidu hierodulei.
- Când după şase zile şi şapte nopţi plăcerea din care se îndestula i se păru searbădă, Enkidu se ridică să-şi urmeze turma.
- Nu te teme, leapădă-ţi numaidecât veşmintele şi arată-ţi sânii ca sa-i trezeşti dorinţa de a-ţi stăpâni farmecele; când te va vedea astfel, se va apropia de tine şi te va acoperi cu trupu-i uriaş, iar patima lui te va copleşi cu mângâieri; însă tu să nu te sfieşti, soarbe-i răsuflarea în fiecare clipă şi frânge vigoarea sălbaticului ca să cunoască şi el ce înseamnă femeia.
- Înţelept cum este, el îţi va încredinţa o hierodulă, ca s-o duci prin locurile acelea pustii, şi sunt încredinţat că ea va frânge vigoarea făpturii care te-a înspăimântat atât de mult mai curând decât oricare dintre voinicii noştri. Bagă de seamă însă să nu uiţi un lucru de căpetenie: când namila va veni să-şi potolească setea la adăpătoare împreună cu animalele, femeia să-şi lepede numaidecât veşmintele şi să-şi arate farmecele. Îndată ce o va vedea, sălbaticul se va apropia de ea, iar turma cu care a hălăduit în pustiu îl va părăsi pentru totdeauna.
- It is the hardest thing in the world to face the reality that a dream will not come true. It is also the most strengthening thing that can happen to a person.
- Historical experience demonstrates well that there isn’t a better way of injecting communist bacilli into an area than with a bayonet.
- What do you mean, a referendum? If the people say yes, then it’s a yes. If they say no, then the people didn’t think hard enough. Let the people think again.
- He had always been a soldier, a warrior, and he believed with all his soul that this was the only occupation worthy of a man.
- Humans had always been better at killing than any other living thing.
- Orice femeie are defectele ei. Problema e dacă şi le recunoaşte cinstit şi deschis, aşa cum o fac eu, sau încearcă să şi le ascundă, pozând în mare doamnă.
- – După cum ţi-am spus, când mă plimb, n-o fac numai să mă relaxez.
– Atunci pentru ce?
– Chestiuni legate de religie.
– Nu vă ajung templele din timpul zilei? Până şi preoţii trebuie să doarmă noaptea.
- Presupun că şi un idiot ca mine se poate schimba în bine dacă stă treaz şi încearcă.
- Dacă reuşeşti să suporţi greutăţile, bucuria pe care o vei simţi la urmă va fi mai mare decât durerea de-acum. Zi de zi, oră de oră, oamenii sunt purtaţi rând pe rând pe valurile durerii şi ale plăcerii. Dacă încearcă să aibă parte numai de plăceri, nu mai trăiesc cu adevărat. Şi-atunci, plăcerea dispare.
- Individualitatea constituie baza a tot ce există. Orice acţiune este manifestarea ei. O persoană care nu se cunoaşte pe sine nu-i în stare să-i ajute pe ceilalţi.
- – Asta n-are nimic de-a face cu vizitele dumitale. Lui tata nu-i place să primească oameni. De ce tot vii, dacă nu vrea să te vadă?
– Nu-i place să primească oameni! Atunci de ce trăieşte printre ei?
- – Deci tu şi Daizo aţi jefuit trezoreria.
– Da, răspunse Jotaro fără să dea vreun semn de căinţă.
– În cazul acesta eşti un hoţ, continuă Takuan.
– Nu… nu, murmură el slab. Nu suntem hoţi ordinari.
– Nu ştiam că există mai multe categorii.
- Oamenii care au murit aici erau războinici. Ei au luptat şi au pierit pentru ideile exprimate în poemul prinţului Munenaga. Au existat nenumăraţi samurai ca aceştia, oasele lor, îngropate în pământ, constituie fundaţia pe care e construită această ţară. Fără ei, noi nu am avea nici pace şi nici speranţe de prosperitate pe acest pământ. Războaiele, ca şi taifunul de acum câteva zile, trec. Pământul, în imensitatea sa, rămâne neschimbat, dar noi nu trebuie să uităm niciodată ce datorăm osemintelor strămoşilor.
- După părerea mea, asta se întâmplă tuturor bărbaţilor. Anii trec pe lângă noi fără să observăm. Timpurile se schimbă. Discipolii îşi depăşesc profesorii. O generaţie mai tânără îşi croieşte un nou drum… Aşa se şi cuvine să fie, pentru că lumea avansează numai prin schimbare. Totuşi, acest lucru nu este admis în domeniul mânuirii sabiei. Calea Sabiei trebuie să fie un drum care să nu permită unui bărbat să îmbătrânească.
- E uşor să întreci un predecesor, dar e greu să nu fii depăşit de un succesor.
- Când oamenii trăiesc în armonie, pământul e un paradis. Dar fiecare om are părţile lui bune şi pe cele rele. Uneori, doar cele rele ies în evidenţă. Atunci lumea nu mai e paradis, ci iad.
- În loc să te gândeşti că vrei să devii una sau alta, mai bine transformă-te într-un uriaş tăcut şi nemişcat. Aşa e muntele. Nu-ţi pierde timpul încercând să-i impresionezi pe alţii. Dacă devii genul de om care merită respectul, atunci oamenii te vor respecta, fără să faci nimic pentru asta.
- Singurul curaj adevărat, singura încredere de sine autentică vine din antrenament şi autodisciplinare.
- Oamenii, cu cât sunt mai săraci, cu atât sunt mai uniţi. Chiar şi cei nevoiaşi se puteau bucura de privilegiul de a fi oameni.
- Boala e cel mai rău dusman.
- Infinit de lung şi dificil este drumul spre umanitate.
- În economia universului, moartea unui om nu reprezintă mai mult decat cea a unui fluture, dar pe tărâmul omenesc o singură moarte putea schimba totul, în bine sau în rău.
- Adevăratul om curajos e cel ce iubeşte viaţa, o preţuieşte ca pe-o comoară, care, o dată pierdută, nu poate fi în veci recâştigată.
- – Măgar neatent ce ești! exclamă bătrânul
– De ce vorbiţi aşa? Dumnevoastră nu ştiţi să scrieţi!
– Îţi curge nasul şi mi-ai murdărit hârtia!
- Vreau să trăiesc o viaţă deosebită. Şi vreau lucrul acesta pentru că m-am născut om.
- Toji îi făcu cu ochiul lui Oko şi o conduse în altă cameră, unde începu să-i şoptească repede că în starea în care se afla Tânărul Stăpân va vrea desigur să se culce cu Akemi şi va ieşi scandal dacă Akemi îl refuză; dar, bineînţeles, sentimentele de mamă contează în cazuri ca acestea – sau, cu alte cuvinte, cât?
- – Aşadar, vrei să mă ţii la tine? a întrebat ea.
– Da, vreau, Sissy dragă!
– Dar, cel puţin, am să pot munci în aşa fel încât să nu-ţi fiu o povară?
– Da, Sissy.
– Ei, şi atunci ce am să fac?
– Nimic, Sissy.
- Într-o bună zi, o doamnă înduioşată, văzându-l aşa de alb la faţă, l-a întrebat dacă nu i-ar face plăcere să mănânce o prăjitură.
– Aş dori mai curând o pâine, doamnă, i-a răspuns el.
– Şi pentru ce, copilul meu?
– Pentru că ar fi mai mare.
- Dacă ai ceva de făcut, atunci rezolvă totul. Dacă ai primit un ordin, gândeşte prima dată şi nu te avânta orbeşte. Iar dacă apare vreo problemă pe care un subordonat de-al tău nu o poate rezolva, atunci să vina la tine cu toată încrederea, să nu se chinuie inutil. Iar decizia îţi aparţine. Doar eşti comandant.
- Îndeplineşte-ţi misiunea indiferent de preţul plătit pentru asta. Nu eşti niciodată singur.
- The most perfect mind in the world rusts when it has nothing to do.
- Sometimes life leaves a hundred-dollar bill on your dresser, and you don’t realize until later it’s because it fucked you.
- It’s never the right time to have kids, but it’s always the right time for screwing. God’s not a dumb shit. He knows how it works.
- Remember, it’s just a test. If you fuck up, it doesn’t mean you’re a fuckup. That said, try not to fuck this up. It’s pretty important.
- You borrowed the car, and now it smells like shit. I don’t care if you smell like shit, that’s your business. But when you shit up my car, then that’s my business. Take it somewhere and un-shit that smell.
- Mom and I saw a great movie last night. No, I don’t remember the name. It was about a guy or, no, wait — fuck. Getting old sucks.
- The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain’t like he knows the cure for cancer and just ain’t spitting it out.
- There’s something to be said for sitting around and drinking a beer while you watch your dog try to fuck a punching bag.
- You won’t go do that, I know it. Son, I used to wipe your ass, I know you better than you know you. Fine, Mom used to wipe it, but I was usually nearby.
- Pick your furniture like you pick a wife; it should make you feel comfortable and look nice, but not so nice that if someone walks past it they want to steal it.
- You’re not a cigar guy. Well, the first reason that jumps out at me is that you hold it like you’re jerking off a mouse.
- Vegas? I don’t get it, neither of you are old enough to gamble. You’re not old enough to drink. The only thing you’re old enough to do is rent a hotel and — ah, I gotcha. That’s smart.
- Out of your league?! What fucking league are you talking about?! You are a man, she is a fucking woman! That is all that matters, goddamn it!
- Yeah, I got him a gift. He got his kidney stone taken out. If you shoot a rock through your pecker, you deserve more than just a pat on the fucking back.
- I don’t know why people keep coming to me when they can’t get hard-ons. If I knew how to fix that I’d be driving a Ferrari two hundred miles an hour in the opposite direction of this house.
- All I ask is that you pick up your shit so you don’t leave your bedroom looking like it was used for a gang bang. Also, sorry that your girlfriend dumped you.
- Your penis betrayed you, son. Made you think stupid. It won’t be the last time that happens.
- I don’t give a shit if you watch porn, watch away,” he said. “But (a) don’t do it in my room (the last thing I need is to come home from work and sit on some of your nasty business); and (b) I can’t have your mother finding porn in my room and thinking that it’s mine. Then that becomes my problem, and I’m not about to take the fall for somebody else’s porn movie.
- I’m gonna put a handful of condoms in the glove compartment of the car. I don’t give a shit if you don’t want to talk about this with me, I don’t want to talk about this with you, either. You think I want you screwing in my car? No. But I’d much less rather have to pay for some kid you make because there ain’t condoms in there.
- I don’t need more friends. You got friends and all they do is ask you to help them move. Fuck that. I’m old. I’m through moving shit.
- You got good friends. I like them. I don’t think they would fuck your girlfriend, if you had one.
- You worry too much. Eat some bacon. What? No, I got no idea if it’ll make you feel better, I just made too much bacon.
- Snausages? I’ve been eating dog treats? Why the fuck would you put them on the counter where the rest of the food is? Fuck it, they’re delicious. I will not be shamed by this.
- How’s puberty treating you?…How do I know you’re going through it? Oh I don’t know, maybe it’s the three hundred dick hairs you suddenly leave all over the toilet seat that clued me in.
- I just want silence. Jesus, it doesn’t mean I don’t like you. It just means right now, I like silence more.
- Listen, I know you hate playing with that chubby kid because his mom’s a loudmouth, but it’s not that kid’s fault his mom’s a bitch. Try to be nice to him.
- Get the fuck outta here, I’m doing stuff.
– On Respecting Privacy –
- Why would you throw a ball in someone’s face? Huh. That’s a pretty good reason. Well, I can’t do much about your teacher being pissed, but me and you are good.
- You pitched a great game, you really did. I’m proud of you. Unfortunately, your team is shitty…. No, you can’t go getting mad at people because they’re shitty. Life will get mad at them, don’t worry.
- People are surprised Mark McGwire did steroids? Look at him! He looks like they should have him in a stall on display at the fair with some poor son of a bitch cleaning up his shit.
- There seem to be a lot of gay people there. Oh please, as if that’s what I meant by that. Trust me, none of them would ever want to fuck you anyway. They’re gay, not blind.
- I don’t think that teacher likes you, so I don’t like her. You ding off more shit than a pinball, but goddamn it, you’re a good kid. She can go fuck herself.
- Try not to piss yourself.
– On Spending the Night at a Friend’s House for the First Time –
- I don’t give a shit how it happened, the window is broken…. Wait, why is there syrup everywhere? Okay, you know what? Now I give a shit how it happened. Let’s hear it.
- You thought it was hard? If kindergarten is busting your ass, I got some bad news for you about the rest of life.
- You are four years old. You have to shit in the toilet. This is not one of those negotiations where we’ll go back and forth and find a middle ground. This ends with you shitting in a toilet.
- Well, what the fuck makes you think Grandpa wants to sleep in the same room as you?
- I don’t give a shit what time you get home, just don’t wake me up. That’s your curfew: not waking me up.
- One of the problems with being too high is that there is a long way to fall.
- Whoever destroys a single life is as guilty as though he had destroyed the entire world; and whoever rescues a single life earns as much merit as though he had rescued the entire world.
- I am my favourite charity.
- Most people don’t believe something can happen until it already has. That’s not stupidity or weakness, that’s just human nature.
GamesMetal Gear Solid
- A hero, forever loyal to the flames of war, rests in Outer Haven.
- * Secretara şi tabloul căzut *
– Dom’ doctor, mi-aţi spart capul!
– Gura, că de-aia ai leafă!
- As long as there is trust, there is betrayal.
- I hope you washed your arse this morning. It’s about to be kissed by a king.
- Give me the strength to die well.
- Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.
- Not the archers. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing.
- – Some men are longer than others.
– Your mother has been telling stories about me again.
- – Of course, running a farm is a lot of work, but that will change when my sons arrive.
– So, you’ve got children?
– Not yet, but I was hoping that you could help me with that.
– So, you want me to marry you then?
– Well, it’s a bit sudden but alright.
- History is written by those who have hung heroes.
- [leaving a screening of one of his movies during the Depression, Chaplin and his wife are surrounded by homeless people. They ask for his autograph and he obliges them. As they leave, he sighes] I wish they’d asked me for my money.
- Perfect love is the most beautiful of all frustrations because it is more than one can express.
- Do I know you? And why don’t I?
- I’m not gonna shoot you between the eyes. I’m gonna shoot you between the balls.
- – Any carry-on luggage?
– Just him.
- The condom is the glass slipper of a generation. You slip one on, you meet a stranger, dance all night and throw it away.
- The dead only know one thing: it is better to be alive.
- – How tall are you private?
– Sir, 5″9′ sir!
– 5″9′, I didn’t know they stacked shit that high.
- Dole Office Clerk: Occupation?
Comicus: Stand up philosopher.
Dole Office Clerk: What?
Comicus: Stand up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.
Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a BULLSHIT artist!
- Hey, hey, your shadow’s over the line. Watch it.
- What’s important in battle isn’t speed. It’s carrying yourself with composure and bravery. That’s everything.
- There are two kinds of people in this world. Commie bastards and the Commie bastards’ enemies. Neutral has no place here.
- You’re one psycho son of a bitch. But you’re good.
- I’m too old for this shit!
- Roger Murtaugh: God hates me. That’s what it is.
Martin Riggs: Hate him back, it works for me.
- A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he’ll give you his.
- Get her a labrador. They’re supposed to be like kids, only easier to train.
- – You’re part of my plan. Step 1: meet an incredibly sweet, smart sexy man
– Done. Step two
– Marry you instead
- Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
- The one who repents is a hero.
- I beg you to live your lives well.
- A good deed will make you happy.
- Understanding how to let go is knowing how to confront all.
- Never underestimate yourself. Everyone has a purpose.
- – A piece of gold, a piece of mud. Which one is more useful?
– The gold, of course!
– But to a seed?
- Life is an accumulation of experiences.
- We should learn from Dharma. He meditated by facing a wall for 9 years. He trained his heart. He never fought. There is wisdom all over him. Even his hair is wiser than us. That state of mind is Martial Zen!
- – Ok, first we should find the spotter.
– I found him, he’s dead.
– You found him that way?
- – I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I WILL find you, and I WILL kill you.
– [after a long pause] Good luck.
- I will enjoy each and every moment I have with you.
- – Sleep with me?
- – Captain Mike, can you take us out?
– Do you know what day it is?
– Do you know what that means? It means I was very drunk last night.
– Well, you’re drunk every night.
- – This child is prematurely old. He doesn’t have much time on this earth.
– Join the club.
- Good God, he looks just like my ex-husband.
- You are as ugly as an old pot, but you’re still a child of God.
- Good people are usually misunderstood.
- – Where are you?
– What time is it?
– What are you?
– This moment!
- Does he believe I can do this? Faith is not enough, he has to know it. Knowing it is not enough, he has to see it.
- What you call freedom is a false god.
- Everyone wants to be free. An assumption the US has screwed up all over the world.
- Every man, no matter how strong he is, lies himself about something. I will find your lie. And I will break you.
- The winner gets to take the moral ground because he gets to write the history books. The loser just loses.
- This is the BTN. Our job is to report the news, not fabricate it. That is the government’s job.
- People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
- Nu-i da atenţie cuiva care se crede mai bun ca tine. Valoarea unei persoane nu constă în culoarea pielii sau trecutul său, ci în ceea ce a făcut pentru semeni.
- A fi puternic nu înseamnă să fii un bun ucigaş, ci să-ţi păstrezi calmul în faţa oricărei provocări.
- Luptă împotriva celor care înaintează, nu acelora care dau înapoi.
- Men laugh on the outside, cry on the inside.
- With crushes, longer doesn’t necessarily mean better.
- Girls are at their best when they’re naked, period.
- The most dangerous dog of all is the one that won’t wag it’s tail.
- Pride is the final refuge of a man who can’t accomplish anything!
- Hmph! “Spirit” or not, she’s just a woman, right?! Give her a good screw, and it’s all over!
- A man’s pride is no match for a woman’s.
- If you stand still nothing changes. But if you take even a step forward, I have a feeling something will change, and something good will happen.
- Love, in the end, is decided by your own feelings. If it’s like this, then let’s make our own feelings top priority. Obstacles were meant to be crossed by two people holding hands.
- Day and night, never stopped loving you.
- Even though the future may still hold uncertainty, but for now I only wish that every moment with you will be spent happily.
- Gazing at each other, their heartbeats, their temperatures, their hearts, quietly synchronize.
- Dacă ai o problemă personală cu mine, facem cumva şi ne vedem. Şi rezolvăm orice, pe loc.
- Mi-aş dori să aud că un hoţ a furat cărţi.
- Practic, amenda e între 0 și 300 lei. Dai șpagă… 0 lei, dai de-o ciorbă… 100 lei, dai muie… 300 lei.
- Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- Cei care ştiu nu vorbesc. Cei care vorbesc nu ştiu. Înţeleptul se vede din faptele sale, nu din cuvintele sale.
- A leader is a man who can adapt principles to circumstances.
- You’re never beaten until you admit it.
- Take calculated risks.
- Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
- If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn’t thinking.
- No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
- One of the unfortunate things about having great female friends is falling for them.
- To work up courage the easiest thing a guy can do is literally turn off his brain.
- The secret of happiness: not doing what you like, but liking what you do.
- Never underestimate a small amount of money gathered by hand for 60 years.
- Make each day your masterpiece.
- Intelligence is an intellectual process. Regardless of the means by which it is collected, the ultimate product is the result of smart people pondering what is known, what is unknown and trying to determine what it all means.
- Ma, cand te simti persecutat de-o femeie, tranteste-o capra pe-o canapea, rupe-i pantalonii (partea asta trebuie accentuata, ca unii sunt prosti si se chinuie sa-i scoata) si fute-o in cur. Asa, rapid, violent, nu preludiu, nu lubrifiant. Fa asta de fiecare data cand deschide gura aiurea. Hai sa vedem daca te mai “abuzeaza” dupa. Exista, evident, si-un downside al solutiei: iti trebuie o pereche de coaie si pentru asta. Daca ti le-ai taiat pentru c-o iubeai prea mult si nu vroiai sa-i murdaresti augusta piele cu atingerea lor grobiana, atunci ai o problema.
- Adica ai unul (barbat) civilizat, care nu latra la tine pana intelegi la care capat al pulii te afli si tu ce faci? In loc sa zici mersi, ti-o iei in cap. Pai?
- Nu face vantul cu pomul ce face pizda cu omul.
- There’s no such thing as failure, only learning lessons.
- Tara noastra are inainte de toate o datorie, aceea de a munci.
- Iorga l-a intrebat pe Bratianu dupa una dintre disputele lor:
“Ce sa invat eu de la un inginer?” iar Bratianu i-a raspuns:
“Masura domnule profesor!”
- Iorga l-a intrebat pe Bratianu dupa una dintre disputele lor:
- A well tied tie is a first serious step in life.
- Un tâmpit mai mare ca mine nu există. Să faci treisprezece ani de temniță pentru un popor de idioți! De asta numai eu am fost în stare…
- Achievement comes in small steps, but LOTS of them. Lots of little bits add up to huge achievement.
- Nimeni nu s-a nascut invatat insa nu ai nicio scuza sa mori prost.
- Pacatul se iarta, prostia nu.
- The Earth was blue. There is no God in space.
PoeziiIubind in taina
- Iubind în taina am pastrat tacere, Gândind că astfel o să-ţi placă ţie.
“So you would like to interview me?” God asked.
“If you have the time” I said.
God smiled. “My time is eternity.”
“What questions do you have in mind for me?”
“What surprises you most about humankind?”
“That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.”
“That they lose their health to make money… and then lose their money to restore their health.”
“That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future.”
“That they live as if they will never die, and die as though they had never lived.”
God’s hand took mine and we were silent for a while.
And then I asked…
“As a parent, what are some of life’s lessons you want your children to learn?”
“To learn they cannot make anyone love them. All they can do is let themselves be loved.”
“To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others.”
“To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.”
“To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in those they love, and it can take many years to heal them.”
“To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.”
“To learn that there are people who love them dearly, but simply have not yet learned how to express or show their feelings.”
“To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it differently.”
“To learn that it is not enough that they forgive one another, but they must also forgive themselves.”
“Thank you for your time,” I said humbly.
“Is there anything else you would like your children to know?”
God smiled and said, “Just know that I am here… always.”
Sfarsitul veni fara de veste.
Esti fericita? Vad ca porti inel.
Am inteles, voi trage dunga peste
Nadejdea inutila. Fa la fel.
Nu, nici un cuvant, nu-mi spune ca-i o forma.
Cunosc insemnatatea ei deplin.
Stiu, voi aveti in viata alta norma.
Eu insa-n fata normei nu ma-nchin.
Nu te mai cant in versuri niciodata,
Mai mult in drumul tau nu am sa ies.
Nu-ti fac reprosuri, nu esti vinovata
Si n-am sa spun ca nu m-ai inteles.
A fost desigur, numai o greseala.
Putea sa fie mult – nimic n-a fost.
In vesnicia mea de plictiseala
Tot nu-mi inchipui ca puneai vreun rost.
Si totusi, totusi, cateva atingeri
Au fost de-ajuns sa-mi deie ameteli.
Vedeam vazduhul fluturand de ingeri,
Lumina-n noaptea mea de indoieli.
Cand degete de Midas am pus, magic,
Pe frageda fiinta-a ta de lut,
Simteam in mine murmurul pelagic,
Al sfintelor creatii de-nceput.
Vedeam cum peste vremuri se inalta
Statuia ta de aur greu, masiv,
Cum serioase veacuri se descalta
Si-ngenunchiate randuri, submisiv,
La soclul tau dumnezeiesc asteapta
Sa le intinzi cu zambet linistit
Spre sarutare adorata dreapta
‘Nainte de-a se sterge-n infinit.
O, de-am fi stat alaturi doar o ora,
Ai fi ramas in auriul vis
Ca o eterna, roza, aurora
De neinteles, de nedescris.
Ireversibil s-a incheiat povestea
Si nici nu stiu de ai sa mai citesti
Din intamplare randurile-acestea
In care as vrea sa fii ce nu mai esti.
N-am sa strivesc eu visul sub picioare,
N-am sa patez cu vorbe ce mi-i drag.
As fi putut sa spun:”Esti ca oricare”,
Dar nu vreau in noroaie sa ma bag.
De-ar fi mocirla-n jurul tau cat haul,
Tu vei ramane nufarul de nea
Ce-l oglideste beat de pofte taul
Ce-l tine, candid, amintirea mea.
Vei fi acolo pururi neintinata,
Te voi iubi mereu, fara cuvant,
Si lumea n-o sa stie niciodata
De ce nu pot mai mult femei sa cant.
Acolo, sub lumina de mister,
Scaldata-n apa visurilor, lina,
Vei sta, iubita, ca-ntru-un colt de cer
O stea de seara blanda si senina.
Iar cand viata va fi rea cu tine,
Cand or sa te improaste cu noroi
Tu fugi in lumea visului la mine,
Vom fi acolo, singuri, amandoi.
Cu lacrimi voi spala eu orice pata,
Cu versuri nemaiscrise te mangai.
In dulcea lor cadenta leganata
Te vei simti ca-n visul tau dintai.
Iar de va fi, cum simt mereu de-o vreme,
Sa plec de-aicea, de la voi, curand,
Cand glasul tau vreodata-o sa ma cheme,
Voi reveni la tine din mormant.
Iar de va fi sa nu se poata trece
Pe veci pecetluitele hotare,
M-as zbate-ngrozitor in tarna rece,
Plangand in noaptea mare, tot mai mare.
- Technology can’t work out miracles. Bugs can’t plant themselves. Fact is even the fanciest equipment need a little help from a good old fashioned crowbar.
- A spy is just a criminal with a government paycheck.
- No matter how much training you have, a broken rib is a broken rib.
- If we were in a hotel room and you could order one thing from room service, would you get chocholate cake, strawberries or warm honey? Warm honey huh?
- It’s a needle in a hay stack. The quickest way to find the needle is to burn the hay stack.
Visual NovelsBig Bang Age
- Senjouji is as dangerous as a fart.
- The balance between judgement and action is delicate.
- Me? Run? Hah, you make me laugh! I never run! I am merely advancing backwards!
- There are more lessons to be learned via tragedy than celebration. You could say that unhappiness is also part of being happy.
- Even after their physical bodies are long gone, their feelings will remain… for eternity.
- A strategist always assumes the worst.
- – Don’t worry, you’re not in love.
– Because no girl gets angry when the man she loves kisses her.
- There’s nothing to be gained from being desperate.
- I hope it continues to rain. The rain drowns out the screams.
- Without devotion, you can’t accomplish anything.
- Anger is poison for the body.
- – Nice advice. I guess wisdom comes with age.
– You’re just too stupid.
- They say love is a religion. And the girl is a goddess.
- Freedom does not exist as an external truth. It exists inside men, and those who wish to be free are free.
- Love is a sacred yearning to the unknown of the purest part of our soul.
- Just as the fire is the origin of light, love is the origin of knowledge.
- Even after being deceived by 100 men, a woman will still fall in love with the 101st.
- Without the desire to live, there is no love of life.
- To be human is to have the freedom to control one’s fate.
- Love and hatred are the same thing. The former is just aggressive and the latter is passive.
- The reward of pain is experience.
- All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
- Those who believe in the worth of meaningless things like human wisdom and valor are those lucky people who have not looked into the Abyss.
- Gigai: You’re just my type.
Rance: Wait… Does this mean… my ass is in danger?!
Gigai: I don’t mind being on the receiving end.
- Oh yes. She’s pregnant. She will give birth to my child soon. If it’s a boy, he shall be my successor. If it’s a girl… Well, I can always make another one.
- – Isn’t it good? Kenshin-sama’s purity was protected.
– And I took it. That’s wonderful! Gahahahaha.
- You can hear me, but you can’t see me. I’m like a fart.
- – This is my first time…
– I see, I see. This is the first time I’m having sex with you too. So it’s fair. Gahahaha.
- – But you can only touch my boobs after I tell you it’s okay.
– Then tell me it’s okay right now.
- I can never trust it when women say “eventually”…
- What force is more potent than love?
- People who don’t think for themselves will be used by those who do. And the people being used do not realize it.
- Leaders do not apologize. If a society accepts an apology from someone in a position of power, then that society is on the road to ruin.
- Her pissed-off-o-meter was maxing out.
- Hey, you’re a dumbass aren’t you? I can tell because you have the same smell as I do.
- Look, what’s mine is mine, and what’s yours is also all mine!
- People are the foundation of a country. Without them, a country cannot stand. There is probably no future in a country that ignores its people.